title=" Parish Council in ">
NewsWest Meon Music Festival
NewsListening Post
     [+ more news...]

News  »  Concessionary Travel

   Concessionary Travel    February 21, 2017

Hampshire County Council new concessionary bus passes will be issued prior to expiry in March 2017.

It is not necessary to enquire about a new bus pass unless your circumstances, address or appearance have changed.

If you do not receive a replacement bus pass once your current pass expires, please contact the concessionary travel team via e-mail:- conceessionary.fares@hants.gov.uk or ring 0300 555 1376 or visit the HCC website:- www.hants.gov.uk/transport.

[+ go back...]